Assistant Front Office Manager-Barton Location
Jericho Road Community Health Center
Buffalo New York
Salary: Neg Per Hour
- Experience in leading others in
healthcare and human services and desire to grow as a leader
- Solid knowledge base of medical
practices and procedures within the primary care environment.
- Demonstrated ability and
familiarity with tools, technology, and systems found within health care
environments (such as Basic Computer Skills, Electronic Medical Records,
Experience with Medent EMR a plus).
- Possession of high school diploma or GED, BA in business administration, healthcare preferred
Essential Job Duties
PATIENT INTAKE AND CARE
- Maintain and transmit
correspondence or medical records, by mail, email, or fax.
- Receive and route messages or
documents, (laboratory results, referrals, etc..) to appropriate staff
members or external organizations as needed.
- Ensure there are adequate
staffing levels for all clinical operation hours filling in and performing
necessary job functions as needed
- Ensure all clinical care is
delivered in a manner that meets or exceeds goals and expectations for
clinical outcomes, quality assurance standards, state/local regulations,
and patient satisfaction.
- Ensure the coordination of care
for patients regarding specialty appointments that may not be a direct
service of JRCHC
- Ability to provide excellent customer service modeling critical thinking and problem-solving skills with kindness and care
- Model, monitor and hold staff
accountable to all HIPAA regulations and guidelines.
- Collaborate and establish
efficiencies with Front Office Training Coordinator to identify, implement
and manage all aspects of annual and competency trainings for direct reports
- Support implementation of major clinical initiatives for community wide distribution such as testing, vaccinations
- Ensure that staff captures
information and processes as directed for reporting purposes
- Provide one on one meetings
with individuals and staff with care and candor
- Manage approving payroll, time
off and responding to messages.
- Practice high levels of ethical behavior while interacting with patients and appropriate staff.
- Provide direct supervision and
leadership to the medical front office staff
- Ability to be a supportive
assistant who can take direction from a supervisor and provide direction
- Ensure all actions, personal
conduct, and communications represent the organization professionally.
- Uphold and ensure compliance to
all policies/procedures, mission, and organizational values and hold
others to those standards as well
- Supports conducting performance
evaluations and addressing disciplinary issues for direct reports
- Assist with leading department and one on one meetings with direct reports to improvise team communication and develop individual growth plans and opportunities
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Must be able to sit or stand for extended periods of time. Exert
up to 50lbs. pushing, pulling, or lifting. Walking and climbing stairs
required. Able to talk/hear and communicate with others with or without
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: Must be able to travel to sites while maintaining standards of safety and compliance with motor vehicle traffic laws. This position may require travel for necessary training and conferences.
Posted Date: 07 Feb 2024
Location: Buffalo New York
Salary: Neg Per Hour
Apply By: 22 Feb 2024
We care for our communities and advocate for systemic health equity in order to demonstrate the unconditional love of Jesus.
Name: Jericho Road Community Health Center